[Heeplist] Heeplist] Heeplist] Test IT's ALIVE!!!!

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Tue Sep 9 08:28:33 EDT 2014

I thought Mac would be the first to comment on my subject line!!  But yes
Shawn you nailed it!!  Normally I do not like instrumentals, but the song
Frankenstein has to be the greatest of all time, even surpassing Wipe Out.

Speaking of intstrumentals, I wonder if Wake the Sleeper qualifies?  It does
have lyrics, but minimal, so I think it does qualify and the only time Heep
has done an instrumental.