[Heeplist] Heeplist] Test IT's ALIVE!!!!

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Mon Sep 8 06:52:55 EDT 2014

Are you on any other group emailing lists?

I do know you are like many who listen to other bands.  I myself am
Heepmogamus!!  I only listen to uriah heep and rarely buy cds of any other
band, unless I find them at yard sales.  This year I bought Outsider, the
Doors tribute (with 2 members of Heep on it), the new Asia (one ex heep
member) and the new Night Ranger (ok, so I slipped up and cheated on Heep,
they forgave me)

Bob The Heepmogamus one!

On 9/8/14 2:13 AM, "Dave Sherod" <porcupineheep at cox.net> wrote:

> I must not even be close to being a Heep fan, I'm sure I don't really like
> close to half the music they released over all Dave S.

Bob Winward
> <uriahheep at comcast.net> wrote:
>Finally, the list is back!!  So let¹s kick off
> some discussion.  I
>personally feel, in my opinion through my Heep colored
> sunglasses, that
>unless one likes Equator and Conquest, they are not true
> Heep fans!!
>
>I declare myself a  TOTAL HEEP Fan, because ³All Heep is Good
> Heep²!!!!!
>
>One thing I always loved about Heep music, whenever I feel the
> low points in
>life, heep always brings me back to the happy place in my head
> (remember the
>movie Happy Gilmore?)  Well last week there was some family
> tragedy and I
>put The Outsider on to help me through it.  The Heep Magic is
> back, as the
>CD brought me to the better place!!  I love the CD more than
> when I first
>got it!!  Can Anybody Help Me is right there with July Morning
> and Kiss the
>Rainbow is right there with Circle of Hands!!!
>

>On 9/6/14
> 11:59 AM, "David Amendolara" <mail4hamurabi at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> I have not
> received any Heeplist mails since 31 August ...
>>
>> Anyone out there?
>>

>> Dave/Eddie

>Heeplist mailing
> list