[Heeplist] Cozy Powell / UFO news (Heeprelated?)

David Amendolara mail4hamurabi at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 14:17:05 EDT 2014

Hi gang,

I just got the below info - anyone happen to know if this is the stuff Sloman sang on? Probably not but I can always ask :-)

COZY POWELL'S TAPES
Two new bootlegs utilises Cozy Powell's private tapes. The
Michael Schenker Group's MSG: Tape One Studios Cassette Tape (Zodiac
074) is a single disc taken from the original "Tape One Studios"
cassette tape which belonged to Cozy Powell. In addition, this also
contains Original Demos from 1981 of "Attack Of The Mad
Axeman", "On And On", and "But I Want More"
taken from the original Maxell UD XL1 C60 "MSG/The 81 Selection"
which belonged to Cozy. The other bootleg is The Michael Schenker
Group's Assault Attack Demos (Zodiac 075), a single disc of demos from
the Assault Attack record taken from the original cassette tapes which
belonged to Cozy.

Visit http://www.bigozine2.com/thisweek/collecting.html for more
news.
Dave/Eddie