[Heeplist] Test IT's ALIVE!!!!

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sun Sep 7 14:57:04 EDT 2014

I used to say the All Heep is Good Heep and Total Heep fan rhetoric in 1996
and used to get fried for it!!  :-)
But I had to throw it back out there for all the new folk!

I made the original "All Heep is Good Heep" in 1996 and the quote was so
well loved I am sticking with it.  However the true interpretation is All
Heep music is great!

--------