[Heeplist] On the Rebound

David Amendolara mail4hamurabi at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 2 01:50:06 EDT 2014

Thanks, Bob!

I prefer Goalby's vocal delivery, and I always found that the Goalby/Daisley/Sinclair line-up had the best, most innovative backing vocals of all Heep line-ups.

Take any track off Abominog and Head First, and there's bound to be a great backing vocal arrangement. I especially like how Goalby does not sing the "This is the way" part, but adds to "that it is". Such simple details make for a little extra, which adds spice to a track.

D.