[Heeplist] 89's sound

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Tue Aug 26 16:25:29 EDT 2014

 Kevin,
I understand what you mean and can agree. This, in my opinion, perhaps is the best, truly one of a kind modern Heep's song. The best thing about it that Mick, although especially terrific with his guitar throughout the entire song, doesn't outshine the others, who have also quite a lot to say. Dig it:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo2-LFMqKuc
Cheers, Igor