[Heeplist] (no subject)

Kevin Milanowski 11scorpio06 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 02:19:58 EDT 2014

According to the disk 5 songs on here are from USA 1975 return the fantasy
easy livin stealin prima donna and shady lady, doesn't say any word on the
disk about don kirshners rock concert, but so far the first 3 songs are
absolutely all from the same show got a couple more songs to watch and
listen to .....THANKS!!!