[Heeplist] 89's sound

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Tue Aug 26 15:55:13 EDT 2014

 Kevin,
I just did a little test, put that CD into my player (it's a remastered version which I bought 1998) - the bass is definitely missing, the keyboards are very typical poppy ones from the 80-s and the drums remind of some boxes being hit by sticks whic was also quite a sign of the times. But guitar-wise you are more than right, Mr.Box shines out there, that is true :))) His guitar is great in most of the songs. Perhaps, too great, as it is not Heep's way to have guitar that up front.

Igor Shveytser