[Heeplist] Thanks heeplist!

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sun Aug 24 13:00:20 EDT 2014

Yes, that is the same problem I am having.  Anyone that posts to the list
with a yahoo email, it is not always sent to every member.  David A has been
copying me on his emails to the list, so I get that one.  So far I have
hears of 3 others not gettting list emails from the yahoo participants.

I did get a bounced notice today and confirmed and now getting posts.  I
went 4 days with no heeplist

On 8/24/14 10:42 AM, "Igor Shveitser" <zlenko_iv at mail.ru> wrote:

>  Unfortunately, I haven't seen Mr.Booth's original posting, only David's
> reply, so I am really glad and the pleasure was and always will be mine
> :)))
Cheers, Igor

Sat, 23 Aug 2014 19:33:30 -0700 от DAVID M SHERROD
> <porcupineheep at cox.net>:
>Very true. DS
>
>"David W. Boothby" <
> dwbrocks at yahoo.com > wrote:
>>Hey I have not received any Heep mailings in a
> couple of days, maybe everyone is busy catching up on all the great bands
> recently mentioned. I have for to say thanks to Igor for bringing up Lucifer's
> Friend's "banquet" album. I have never heard of it or any of the material on
> it. I gotta say it is a great listen, definitely discovering something great
> that would never be played in the USA. So much great information shared on the
> list. It beats being forced to listen to GnR or Bryan Adams type of commercial
> tripe.
>>
>>Dave Wilkes Booth.  👯
> ;p>
>>wilkesbooth.com