[Heeplist] Firefly and beyond

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Thu Aug 21 17:17:28 EDT 2014

 True, Kevin, and I am aware of those stories. Mick even plays some up to this date, if I remember his words right. However, what I was against of, are the parallels between FCs and rock groups. Even late David Byron said it was a shame they were managed like a football team by Bron Artists Management. :)
Cheers, Igor