[Heeplist] Firefly and beyond

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Thu Aug 21 14:23:52 EDT 2014

 Kevin, I believe we've already heard all they've recorded over the years, at least as much as relates to the Hensley era. If you have the remasters, there's a lot adding to the 37-40 minutes of the classic LPs. I like the songs but in my opinion the best have already made it to the records back then.
Cheers, Igor