[Heeplist] Firefly and beyond

Kevin Milanowski 11scorpio06 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 12:47:42 EDT 2014

I have been Uriah Heep fan since I was 8 or 9 years old in 71 or 72 , I
like this site and the varied opinions the beauty of it is the fact that
thoughts and opinions are shared among a great number of people from all
over I myself am from Milwaukee Wisconsin and had been enjoying Heep since
my older brother God rest his soul turned me on as a youngster... I hope to
continue these conversations with all you fine people and thank you to
those of you who have welcomed me aboard rock on I say again