[Heeplist] H&M Filler

Kevin Milanowski 11scorpio06 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 10:45:11 EDT 2014

I thought there was a touch of magic in the high and mighty album. Also
somewhere in all their music through the years. The real magic lies in the
way a song makes you feel and the smile It can put on your face... I try to
see the good side of things and just generally enjoy the music I have grown
up with..... I guess I have some catching up to do with the number of
topics I'd like to comment on.....more later...Rock on Heepsters!!!!!!