[Heeplist] ***SPAM*** Re: 1981 cassette recording?

Kevin Milanowski 11scorpio06 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 00:33:47 EDT 2014

In answer to everyone's question as to who is singing on that recording I
am guessing Steff Fontaine, I just watched him do that's the way that it is
with a different band on YouTube and those vocals sound almost identical to
what I heard I'm new to this website so hey everybody, hope I'm welcomed to
join in your conversations occasionally