[Heeplist] Heeplist] Email talk

I.barnes3 I.barnes3 at ntlworld.com
Wed Aug 20 13:02:29 EDT 2014

Dreaming with you Dave.  Unless I get a job quick ill be lucky to do anything but going a Heepvention would be fantastic.

I like to read your posts along with others because you guys have a deep understanding of music whereas I simply just like what I hear and have no technical input. However I would love to meet you all in person and talk Heep etc.

Its good to dream

Iain

Sent from Samsung Mobile