[Heeplist] Heeplist] (no subject)

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Tue Aug 19 18:54:51 EDT 2014

 David,
I realize that you, unlike me, don't fancy Graham too much. If you haven't heard, you might be amazed how tender couild he be:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edy1PB2GFzk   Or this:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r87ojFUCOQ  And I assure you, he is a very nice person as well, he's got a special charm. As for his vocals, Ritchie himself was thrilled as well as the no less respected Michael Schenker. Graham had other, non-musical issues, but his terrific singing abilities were never questioned.
Cheers, Igor