[Heeplist] Heeplist] Heeplist] Heeplist] (no subject)

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Tue Aug 19 17:34:08 EDT 2014

 Hi Don,
Thanks for your kind words. I was born and still live in Moscow, Russia, music is my love and one of my great hobbies. Although I haven't been taught, I play some guitar (my collection of stratocasters includes your Canadian Godin Session which I quite like) at home, sometimes jam with friends of mine. Also I come up with hard/heavy/bluesy ideas, sing a little and play some keyboards. But I don't consider myself a musician, just have my fun on a regular basis. Do you play yourself, Don?
Cheers, Igor