[Heeplist] ***SPAM*** Re: 1981 cassette recording?

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Tue Aug 19 05:27:07 EDT 2014

Thanks Igor. I guess there's little chance of finding it out, could be
some unknown who name hasn't been mentioned before in connection with
Heep. The most interesting thing about this tape is that we got to
hear 'Losing You'. If only there was chance to hear also the rest of
the songs recorded in this session.

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi