[Heeplist] (no subject)

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Tue Aug 19 00:03:13 EDT 2014

It's a tough question because Bron was who got them started and did a lot for them, but like what happens so many times in life he gave himself credit for everything and not just the things he did. Once he helped get them going he needed to let them have more control of their own band and backed off, but he decided Ken was the only one with anything to offer and pushed his ideas to the top which upset the other band members, he needed to be there when they needed him and not as a controlling factor. That should have been for the band as a whole to decide, knowing when to back off is the hardest part of being a manager along with giving credit where credits due and not taking it all yourself, that's brought down more bands and companies than you can count, but the ego and lust for money clouds the mind, then when your employees are using drugs the simple clouds turn into a wall of fog that you can't find your way through. And people get kicked to the curb when they are truly needed, but the ego tells you your all that matters. Ask Grand Funk, and Bloodrock about their  manager. Very sad. Dave S.