[Heeplist] (no subject)

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 21:15:04 EDT 2014

Interesting to read about Kerslakes bitterness toward Gerry Bron at the
time, really pissed him off when he over- heard Gerry comment " I am Uriah
Heep"
I think he also had a bitter parting with Hensley?
History might have been different for Heep if they had management that were
more compassionate and understanding to their needs.
I believe greedy management destroyed Heep .
Disrupted their creativity, caused excessive fatigue and anxieties that
eventually caused internal bickering, souls like Garry Thain and David were
casualties.
I'm not suggesting that the Bron organization was responsible for their
addictions.
But, I ask you this .
 Does a pro - sports organzation not look after their star players when
going through some personal issues ?
Especially when your stars are the ones putting bread and butter on your
table?

I believe both Gary and David were the best rock had to offer, yet, under-
appreciated.
Unfortunately they turned to their demons for their peace.
God bless Gary and David.