[Heeplist] (no subject)

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Mon Aug 18 11:43:35 EDT 2014

I see where you are going with this.  First off there are many bands I was
once a fan of.  There is only one Uriah Heep!  Sure Guess Who continues on,
however I have not heard any new songs that compare with Heep output.  Heep
only has one original member left, some magic, but not like the Byron era.
I say let us judge Outsider by what Outsider sounds like NOW!!  Who cares
that they do not sound like Byron era Heep, Outside matches up against
anything as of late I have heard!

If anyone has any new tunes to post of brand new Guess Who music, post
away!!

PS I was also once a huge Triumph fan, would love to hear new music from
them.
So until I do, God bless Mr. Box and the Outsider Band!!!!!