[Heeplist] Heeplist] (no subject)

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 11:09:59 EDT 2014

Hey Bob
Liked your story on becoming a Heep fan.
Regarding Guess Who, Burton Cummings was a huge talent, with the Who and
also through his own solo career.

Awesome songwriter ,vocalist and keyboard player.
Saw him in a after hours Greek restaurant one evening, he just finished up
a show in town. Must of been around 1 am in the morning, a group of us came
stumbling in to eat and there he was sitting in the corner.
Can't remember if he was by himself or with someone, it was a long time ago.

Everyone was talking about him and even the restaurant staff were excited.
It didn't look like he wanted to be bugged. I did notice he was bringing
out and lining up a whack of pills.
I agree with you, Byron first but if we had no choice, I would take him in
a second. Hensley might not of liked it though?
Regarding Pilgram, those lyrics should be framed on a wall.