[Heeplist] Thanks heeplist!

David W. Boothby dwbrocks at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 23 21:44:24 EDT 2014

Hey I have not received any Heep mailings in a couple of days, maybe everyone is busy catching up on all the great bands recently mentioned. I have for to say thanks to Igor for bringing up Lucifer's Friend's "banquet" album. I have never heard of it or any of the material on it. I gotta say it is a great listen, definitely discovering something great that would never be played in the USA. So much great information shared on the list. It beats being forced to listen to GnR or Bryan Adams type of commercial tripe.

Dave Wilkes Booth.  👯 ;p>
wilkesbooth.com
killerinstinctband.com