[Heeplist] Heeplist] Heeplist] Heeplist] Email talk

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Wed Aug 20 17:04:46 EDT 2014

I live in La Mesa California, basically San Diego, I was a top end web printer and manager for 35 years, and that's mainly newspaper's which as we all know are all but gone. Jobs are very tight for 50 plus year old guys it seems, I look for any job no matter what it pays. I have a job that was going to be one week a month at least, before I started the friend that hired me had brain surgery, and the job turned into one week every three months, I'm hoping when he gets back to work next month it will go back to more hours. But at this point any job is welcome with no income at all. My brother-in-law runs a company but won't hire me because my hair is to long, but if I cut it he would find another reason like he did before. He holds the loan on our house and that's another story. We are looking at a reverse mortgage when the wife turns 62 early next year if we can make it that far. Dave S.