[Heeplist] USA tour update

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Tue Aug 19 06:50:45 EDT 2014

 From what I have heard they have continued with the same set list
that has been used since beginning of June with two new songs in the
set. I think if they had come in September to the US it would have
been the same set. The Outsider tour will officially begin in November
in Germany and I'm pretty sure there won't be any changes in the set
before that. So if you try to look on the bright side when they do
come over to the US next year it will be a completely new set list and
more songs from Outsider.

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi