[Heeplist] (no subject)

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Sun Aug 17 14:31:30 EDT 2014

 Kevin,
Perhaps, they are overplayed in your native country (not here, ha-ha) but hardly overrated due to the fact they are truly the musician's bands if you know what I mean. The Guess Who could never get all the credit they ever deserved, their role in my eyes is enormously big and could never be exaggerated. They are Canadian Beatles to me, if you like, only with that difference that these guys more than knew how to play various music. Plus, the likes of Burton and Randy are obviously just extremely gifted persons. You don't come across such talents too often, I am afraid.
Cheers, Igor