[Heeplist] (no subject)

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 10:56:54 EDT 2014

Would like to hear some stories on how you guys got hooked on Heep for the
first time ?
I was 14, something missing in my life musically, I kept searching and
exploring for new music . At the time all my friends were listening to the
regulars, BTO, Led, Cream,
Pink etc. All great music of course.
I was rifling through the record section of a music store one-day and came
across this strange group called Uriah Heep?
What is this I asked my self?
I looked and there it was, like finding the holy grail, Demons and Wizards
! The Album cover, the dark names of the songs, it was  all magical and
mysteries . That was it! Hooked for life.