[Heeplist] Heeplist] (no subject)

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Sun Aug 17 04:29:11 EDT 2014

A very big turning point, they went from headline to support billing, I was so upset I never listened to anything new till the 90s. It was like they disappeared after High and Mighty, I didn't know anyone that followed them after that album, it was to light weight and pop for most and combined with losing David we all gave up on them. Dave S.