[Heeplist] The "D" word SHC

MF mfredrick at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 16 09:09:04 EDT 2014

Man...... I am excited and sorry at the same time...........  Since The Heep won't come to Florida (YET) I guess I will just have to settle for (hold your breath friends)  DP... That's right... Purple will be in Orlando on 8-30......     I'm thinking I'm there. Purely out of respect and this may very well be the last time ever to see them again. Them, of course, not the same as the 70's but, they are a B-3 driven sound which I dig the most..... No hating.
 Mike Fredrick ;-)