[Heeplist] (no subject)

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Fri Aug 15 19:01:51 EDT 2014

 This group never really had any shortage of problems but while having both outstanding vocalists and trademark instrumentalists (here I bear in mind any line up up to the Conquest) they were always very special even when departing from typical Heep sound. They were still recognizeable, since Abominog... only Mick's sound reminds this band still has something special, apart from it that could've been any Rainbow, BOC or the likes... only without your Blackmore or someone of that caliber.
Cheers, Igor