[Heeplist] You guys got me thinking

merrick3 at comcast.net merrick3 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 14 19:48:59 EDT 2014

MIssing the point completely? I was trying a thread of build a heep band. Now with being said what you said many here on the list like the many line ups and we consider then URIAH HEEP..
My favorite right now is the this line up I really like the new album. Back to point I was trying to make some fun with all the heep personel, crrete your own heep line up,

MADMAN

p.s. URIAH HEEP forever