[Heeplist] (no subject)

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 11:53:01 EDT 2014

Hi Dale,
Ooo .. That's a tough one! Not touching that one with a ten- foot pole!
Heep always had world class bassists.
Have to be carefull, I stirred the guys up about vocalists.
It's probably comes down to what era and style of music you preferred with
Heep.
That's probably my conclusion on Heep vocalists, I have come to realize. :)