[Heeplist] Heeplist] (no subject)

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Thu Aug 14 03:15:53 EDT 2014

I think everyone has their favorite Heep singer They feel was the best it really depends on personal taste, I liked David the best because that was the singer when I got into the band, but had I not heard Heep at that time I don't think he would be my choice as the best, that would be Bernie. I love John Lawton but not so much as a Heep singer but as a singer of everything he's done. But when it comes to Heep it's David and Bernie that I think of because their main body of work that I enjoy is what they did with Heep. Dave S.