[Heeplist] (no subject)

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Wed Aug 13 21:58:18 EDT 2014

I don't get it, why does Byron have to be beat?  He is an untouchable
legend, replaced by another untouchable legend.  Lawton and Byron are both
huge talents and unbelievable vocalists.  It is impossible to say one is
better since the styles are different.  So to me there is no controversy and
no reason to compare.

Here is a better approach, my approach

Heep with Byron great
Heep with Lawton great
Heep with Bernie great.

See no dates so no one has to shave my backside with a dull razor!!

All Heep is good Heep!!!