[Heeplist] Heeplist] Celebration released on vinyl

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Mon Aug 11 08:15:01 EDT 2014

Ok, so you are going to correct me, they were within a year of each other
and released back to back.  That is what is so annoying about this list.
There was a point being made, and not a need for a fact check.  I did not
have the cds in front of me.  I feel like someone just pissed in my
breakfast cereal.

On 8/11/14 8:00 AM, "Igor Shveitser" <zlenko_iv at mail.ru> wrote:

>  Which were in the same year, Bob?!
If it was about High and Mighty and
> Firefly, please check the release dates. :) Plus, they, UH of the first half
> of 1976 and UH'77 are really different bands, no mistake, only named the same.
> Different singer, different bassist (it was much more important back then),
> different energy, different approach in writing songs.
Cheers, Igor

Mon, 11
> Aug 2014 07:41:42 -0400 от Bob Winward <uriahheep at comcast.net>:
>I love all
> eras, but the other night I was alone at the skate park and had
>to sweep the
> floors and ramps.  I locked the doors and put on Firefly over
>the sound
> system.  I had not listened in awhile.  First off the tunes are
>very varied
> and lively.  The vocals are outstanding, John was on top of his
>game then.
> The guitar solos were stunningly brilliant.  It made me remember
>when I was
> in college, my two favorite Heep lps were Firefly and High and
>Mighty and the
> latest..  Although the two are in the same year, you would
>not even know it
> is the same band.  Also Live 79 has to be the second
>greatest live lp of all
> times, next to Live 73.
>
>I do Know of a couple of folk on our list who
> became fans because of
>Abominog.  I wonder if anyone became a fan after
> Equator or Conquest,
>lol??!!
>

>On 8/3/14 9:47 PM, "Dave Crookham" <
> crookham at peoplepc.com > wrote: