[Heeplist] Heeplist] USA tour update

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Thu Aug 14 18:03:56 EDT 2014

Maybe by then I'll have more work so I can afford to go, right now there's no way, and my friend that's been buying concert tickets for us is no longer working, so it looks like Within Temptation will be our last concert for a while, good thing we already got tickets for the September 26th concert. Hoping I can get more hours at my job, right now it's only a week every three month's, that's hard to live on. Dave S.