[Heeplist] Heeplist] 1981 cassette recording?

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Mon Aug 11 02:55:01 EDT 2014

How many times have we asked for these recordings to be released over the years? Sadly it never happened, still it would be great if they could set up an archive download store, it really is the right thing to do, not only would us, the true fans what we want bit it would also bring in some extra income for the band as they grow older, and with it being downloads the overhead costs would be low, and it wouldn't hurt the current lineup which seemed to be what they were worried about at that time. Just another thought. Dave S.