[Heeplist] 1981 cassette recording?

Iain Barnes i.barnes3 at ntlworld.com
Fri Aug 8 06:26:29 EDT 2014

What we know from history tells me it should be Sloman but although not
totally convincing the vocals sound alot more like Goalby.

I've spent the last half hour comparing the cassette to both Sloman and
Goalbys versions and I must say it sounds alot more like Goalby.

If its John he must have had a really bad throat the day of recording and
the tape must be running slightly slow.  It's very interesting whatever the
truth.

Iain