[Heeplist] Heeplist] Heeplist] UH singers

Terje Pedersen terjped at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 6 03:45:47 EDT 2014

Always great to hear Heep on the radio, it doesn’t happen too often. Not here anyway since the radio channels here sucks.  Normally the radio channels here play either only 80`s music since they all grew up then or they play mainstream crap.  One channel I know always play Bryan Adams and Bon Jovi almost every morning, and I`m so tired of it. One morning I turned it on they were playing "the summer of 69" for the thousand time and I cursed and switched channels, the other channel was playing...you guessed it. The same bleeding song lol

More Heep on radio!!!  ;-D

Terje