[Heeplist] Heeplist] UH singers

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Tue Aug 5 11:14:09 EDT 2014

Mick Box and Phil Lanzon work together very well, at composing the music &
songs, in my opinion.

I really like keyboard playing from Phil, and he has become one of my
favorite rock keyboard players, along with the late Rick Wright *(PINK
FLOYD)*.

I always liked the keyboard playing from John Evans, the original keyboard
player from *JETHRO TULL*, as well.