[Heeplist] Heeplist] UH singers

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Mon Aug 4 16:56:42 EDT 2014

I find it very interesting really, I guess my thoughts are John and Bernie are overall the best singers, and most consistent live, however David is my favorite he just had something that very few singers ever have, and Heep with David was magic, not sure how to say it. With John Lawton I liked Firefly, but not the other two albums, though they had some great songs, I just didn't like what they were doing from Innocent Victim through Equator, but they were always great live, though even live they weren't so good with Sloman. Goalby was to 80s and I hate the 80s. On a side note I would love to see Heep do an album and tour with both John and Bernie, I just really like how they sound together it's easy to hear why they wanted to do an album together, it's to bad that never happened. Over and out my dream is over. Dave S.