[Heeplist] Heeplist] Celebration released on vinyl

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 10:39:47 EDT 2014

Although Lawton and Goalby were all great singers and sounded great on
studio albums, for me , they didn't nearly have the same stage presence and
vocal ability as Byron.
Byron was like a rock god on stage.
Again, although Hensley was a huge factor in Heep history, I have always
felt that Mick wasn't given the oppurtunity to shine.
I did enjoy when Hensley strapped on the Flying V  and both of them were
given'r!

There are a lot of songs that I would have loved to hear more of Mick,
maybe the albums were mixed that way? Guitars weren't loud enough. I don't
know.
This is why I'm really enjoying Outsider
More heavy guitar riffs !
Don't get me wrong, I love the Hammond, I'm a keyboard player myself, but
my love is always guitar first !
D.