[Heeplist] Celebration released on vinyl

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Wed Jul 30 21:12:46 EDT 2014

 Boris,
With me it is a bit different: I do not value Heep-related items equally which makes life easier. For me the key factors are a) sound b) period in time c) people who took part. So, if I have an original English LP (some of Byron era releases are present in my collection in that shape as well), it doesn't stand to reason buying smth made elsewhere - they all play inferior compared with the originals. If only it's not cheap or differently packaged like, for instance, some American versions. And I do not really care for collecting anything Heep (or related) having been made since 1980 although I do posess a lot of the CDs and even LPs released during the period in question.
With the very best regards, Igor

Thu, 31 Jul 2014 01:22:27 +0300 от bsmuheep at inter.net.il: