[Heeplist] Heeplist] Heeplist] Heeplist] USA Date Confirmed

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Wed Jul 30 07:39:08 EDT 2014

Dave, I screwed up again, the word "not" was left out below.  It should have
read "that it is NOT the whole USA like that".  There is a lot of homeless
people in the USA but some of it is not related to having a job, but other
things like drug addiction & substance abuse or mental illness.

This reminds me, my father used to point out people walking by themselves
with their lips moving and talking out loud.  He would say stay away from
folk like that they are crazy people.  Now 9 out of 10 people walking around
doing that are on bluetooth phone calls, lol!