[Heeplist] Celebration released on vinyl

I.barnes3 I.barnes3 at ntlworld.com
Tue Jul 29 18:14:32 EDT 2014

Hi Boris, hope you are well.  Your collection is very impressive and only a handful can compete.  Mine is on a very tight budget but I do what I can and enjoy the search.  Perhaps we all have some sort of disorder lol.  Whilst it remains fun my days od collecting have been cut short.  Good luck on the chase to all my obsessive friends ;-)

Iain

Sent from Samsung Mobile