[Heeplist] Celebration released on vinyl

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Tue Jul 29 18:11:49 EDT 2014

 I hope you'll be happy when you get in your posession #119, Boris. I am also a collector in comparison with the regular mp3/radio-user, but I feel terribly 'umble when come across the likes of you as well as too reasonable in that respect :)))
Cheers, Igor

Wed, 30 Jul 2014 01:05:57 +0300 от bsmuheep at inter.net.il: