[Heeplist] An article about 3 Muffs

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Tue Jul 29 12:05:17 EDT 2014

Thank you for posting the article, Igor. Very interesting article.

:)

I have a guitar playing friend who, at one time, had a 70's era Ram's Head
logo Electro-Harmonix Big Muff pedal.

I don't know if the pedal was somewhat faulty, or if it was designed to do
this, but if you held a chord, and then slowly ramped the distortion
control up to full on, the pedal would cause the sound to feedback and
really howl away. It was a truly wild thing this particular pedal would do!

Below is a link to a website from British gizmo designer & electronic
wizard - *Roger Mayer*:

http://www.roger-mayer.co.uk/history.htm

Enjoy ... and as always - Keep A *HEEP'n!*