[Heeplist] Heeplist] Old Heep Bootlegs!!

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Tue Jul 29 11:46:27 EDT 2014

The *BBC* has indeed released some great sessions from the likes of *THE
WHO, JIMI HENDRIX* *EXPERIENCE*, and *LED ZEPPELIN*.

It's a shame if any *URIAH HEEP* BBC sessions were recorded over.

:(

I don't have any *HEEP* bootlegs, but I do have a few Cd-R bootlegs from *PINK
FLOYD*.

*'THE MAN & THE JOURNEY'*, *'BRAIN DAMAGE'* &* 'AND THE BELL TOLLS'* (which
was recorded in 1994 at the NOLA Superdome during *'The Division Bell'*
tour).

Not bootlegs, but from *URIAH HEEP *I really like the classic *'LIVE'*
album, *'SPELLBINDER'* and *'ACOUSTICALLY DRIVEN'* albums.

Oh yes ... the Official Bootleg - *'LIVE IN KAWASAKI, JAPAN'* is a real
good one as well.