[Heeplist] Heeplist] USA Date Confirmed

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Tue Jul 29 06:16:45 EDT 2014

Like I said nobody has any money here, even at that price chances are it won't sell out, unless a friend buys me a ticket I can't afford that price, that's why most quality rock bands from the state's only tour for a few dates over a week or two, then go overseas for a few months, quality music is UN American' Dave S.