[Heeplist] was Flame wars, now back to Heep

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Mon Jul 28 06:53:54 EDT 2014

I had a problem with him last year.  He kept writing me off list and warning
me to get out of the US because missiles were coming.  He cited a movie as
evidence saying Hollywood predicts these things and the government uses
movies to espouse propaganda.   He also stalked me on linked in, sending
endorsements every hour just about. This went on for months, It was very
weird.

I know I have got upset on the list a few times, but it is usually when
someone bashes Conquest or Equator, lol!